Saturday, November 30, 2002

I went album shopping with my brother and Bryan (hf.never-twice.com) and came home with five CD's. I got three different Julian Cope CD's for about ten dollars. Music is so much easier when you read up on it. I suggest the compendium "The Book of Rock." Worth the money in terms of knowledge you will gain. Also looks really spiffy.

I's currently midnight, so happy not yesterday. Bryan's playing Grand Theft Auto 3 in the other room and I've been entertaining myself for the past half-hour with an internet device that comes up with a randomly-generated description of a "product" that you type into a text box. Here's a few samples, I have about fifty of these saved up for your enjoyment. Sorry about the spacing, the internet on my laptop isn't working so I have to use my mom's iMac with a wacky keyboard.

-

Mrs. Segade is a newly-discovered breed of fish that catches spiders!

DJ Ecto is a chainsaw that floats in water! It can be controlled by willpower alone and knows what you want before you do.

Wallpaper is a small plastic pyramid! It bounces up and down!

A prostitute is a housebrick that can be used in zero-gravity and recites haiku.

Oh, the fun we will have with this one. You would not believe the irony of some of these. Stay tuned.

No comments: