Thursday, July 15, 2004

My day so far:

Some time last night, between going to sleep and waking up: dream that my family are all dinosaur hunters, except my mom, because she's a girl. In this dream, dinosaurs roam my house at night, hide in my closets and are spooky, scary etc. My dad and I bust some dinosaur ass with a large arsenal of shotguns. At some point my brother turns coat, becomes a dinosaur and tries to eat me.

11 AM: Wake up and am pleased with myself that I didn't sleep past noon. The first thing I do after getting dressed is to crack open a Sprite and watch the Daily Show. Unfortunately, there is no professional wrestling playing that early in the morning.

11:30 AM: Listen to "Straight Outta Compton" about ten times in a row. The idea dawns on me to have an Ice Cube movie marathon. My dreams are crushed when I found out he's made 21 movies. Favorite Ice Cube quote: "Shit, it ain't every day your homegirl gets to make her very own documentary about indigenous Amazonian peoples!"

12 - 3 PM: Wish the new season of Da Ali G Show was playing.

3:30 - 3:37 PM: Write in this weblog while listening to Straight Outta Compton.

No comments: