Saturday, September 21, 2002

A word about christians.

I like finding sore, bruised spots on peoples' personalities where continuous prodding makes them squeal in annoyance. So in this respect, and following modern religious statistics, most people get completely offended when I talk about Jesus and his girthy black penis.

All heathenry aside I actually didn't have much against the church in general until Mulvey. For some reason the words "Burn in Hell you gothic freak" struck a chord in me that's been singing ever since. If only he were to walk swiftly into a wall of rusted spikes my life as a heretic would be all the more bearable.

I'm a Taoist. As you all know, I'm basically a pacifist-activist neo-yippie with a broad knowledge of antiquated prose. Mulvey, as you all know, is a racist, bigoted, blind nazi with his head so far up his proverbial ass he can't even tell when you're mocking him. His kind are the reason women still live in a persecuted social caste, the teaching of evolution has been banned from many southern states, and we continue to live in a state of ridiculous paranoia over the devil.

Christianity teaches tolerance, love, kinship and faith in nature. I think the institution has some wonderful moral lessons and many people understand to take the bible as metaphor. Mulvey, however, thinks the answer to the world's probelms lies in the smiting and genocide of evil liberals. Tolerance includes satanists, disbelievers, afghanis, and yes even women. I understand Mulvey does not represent the christian majority. So keep on blushing and yelling, it'll just raise your blood pressure and quicken the inevitable. You look so cute when your face puffs up like a tomato. As for me, there's a lot I could learn from the bible but It's hard to read when it's being thrust forcefully into your skull.

Did I mention I enjoy premarital sex with multiple, anonymous, Pagan partners in pools of goat blood?

No comments: