Friday, October 04, 2002

http://www.daydreamings.com/gamma/

This quiz was supposedly taken directly from a Newsweek. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but stereotyping the girls of America to be shallow, snively, materialistic corporate tools shouldn't have a home in a news magazine. I like my crappy nonsense separated into distinct categories for easier chastizing, and when corporate bullshit intermingles with corporate bullshit it makes me uppity.

This kind of thing (the quiz) is what is slowly brainwashing our youth into vapid, driveling Mc Music lovers; the kind who mock the cell phone my parents forced on me that's half an inch thicker than theirs. "Geez fag, living in the stone age?"

You girlfolk shouldn't be contented to sit in a mall and try to look like you're twenty. Go express yourself. You don't need starbucks, hundred dollar sunglasses, a designer purse, and a cell phone to seem mature. In fact, lack of these things will now set you apart from the horde. You will get more attention if you dress differently. People will be inclined to talk to you.

There's a person under all that makeup and I'm sure they don't enjoy being suffocated.

No comments: