Thursday, October 03, 2002

Ways to support Phobitopia:
-Give me money
-Give me CD's to keep my creative influx constant
-Manufacture Phobitopia T-shirts with memorable (and marketable) catchphrases on them
-Procure a small Texan cult for me to manipulate, and then release to intermingle with members of normal society
-Invite me to parties. I do tricks.
-Don't watch TV
-Don't wear yellow, it's the color of the devil and you'll be damned to hell.
-Kick shivery, hairless chiuahuas
-Get big-name celebrities to endorse my page, preferably not anyone affiliated with Geico commercials.
-Bomb your local Starbucks
-Sneak into movies
-Confuse your PE teachers with the word "ineffable"
-Put down the lipgloss. Please.
-Tell the clouds you love them
-Write poetry, not about how broken you are.
-Be liberal.
-Be happy.
-Make sweet, passionate, unbridled jungle love to me.

No comments: